2. I just added this, this, this, and this to the Open Access Journals page on the Library's website. Open Access is the New Black!
3. Black History Month is almost upon us, and the people at Google Arts & Culture have gathered thousands of resources to help us celebrate.
4. It's never the wrong time to inject a little philosophy into students' lives. You might get some good ideas for Advisory activities from here!
5. Everyone needs a Book Concierge.
6. We now have free access to 15 ABC-CLIO databases until June 14th! The username is "BPCSStudent" and the password is "researcher". Please use the heck out of these free databases while we have this access, and let me know if you and your students find them helpful. If so, we will investigate purchase for the fall!
American Mosaic: The African American Experience
American Mosaic: The American Indian Experience
American Mosaic: The Latino American Experience
Daily Life Through History
Issues: Understanding Controversy and Society
Pop Culture Universe: Icons, Idols, Ideas
United States Geography
World at War: Conflict and Society
World Geography: Understanding a Changing World
World History: Ancient and Medieval Eras
World History: The Modern Era
World Religion: Belief, Culture, and Controversy