- Want to be more fun at parties AND add to your resume? Consider taking a free online course from some of the top universities in the world!!
- Looking to spice up your lessons? Let TED-Ed help!
- 13.8 billion years of history. Free. Online. Awesome. BigHistoryProject for the win!
- There is a LOT going on in our world right now. Let the New York Times help you teach current events like a boss!
- Want to be able to "teach financial education, STEM exploration, social-emotional learning, wellness, and career preparedness"? Then try EverFi for free and help our students gain some really important life skills!
- The Brooklyn Public Library is really bringing it! Sign up today for their Open Book newsletter for educators, enroll in their new free Teacher Lab online continuing education program, and spread the word about the new Bard Microcollege that will soon begin classes at BPL Central!
- Whenever you can, piggyback on the amazing PD opportunities offered by the DOE. It is updated regularly, so check back often!
- Think you can tell the difference between real and fake news? Prove it!
- Want to save time when you give feedback on the students' Google docs? Use CheckMark.
Here are 9 things I thought were worth sharing...
Brooklynite. Librarian. Happy Reader!