- We are now a lot richer in the database department!! Check out the faculty email I sent yesterday about our new access to JSTOR for how to log in and details about our new subscription. Happy Researching!!
- The finalists for the National Book Awards are here. Happy that our December BPCS Reads! book made the cut! The discussion for this book will be on December 13th. Calendar invite will go out soon...
- Subscribe to this e-newsletter put together by our local paper of record. Interesting and thoughtful takes on the complexities of race.
- An embarrassment of public domain riches just waiting for you to use them!
- An alternative to Khan Academy brought to you by the folks at Pearson.
- Do you or your students need free, beautiful, public domain, and creative commons images? Try this, this, or this.
- Need a free site that will help improve your students' reading comprehension? Try this.
- We were recently given access to these full-color e-books. Use them with your students here and/or your children at home!
Here are 8 things I thought were worth sharing:
Brooklynite. Librarian. Happy Reader!