- Get out of town next summer for free and learn new content and skills in the process!
- The Library of Congress opened in 1800, but they're certainly not stuck in the past! Check out the three new apps for students & teachers they just released: Eagle Eye Citizen, Engaging Congress (only available on iOs and not Androids), and Kid Citizen.
- Follow the "New Sentences" column from the New York Times and fall in love again with teaching writing to your students.
- Google Scholar recently updated their User Interface. Click here to see how they made it easier for us to use!
- Biodiversity is King, and now we can view more than 2 million images of our planet's richness through the Biodiversity Heritage Library.
- If you're not following JSTOR Daily on social media, you should be! Since 2014, JSTOR's outreach team "has published more than 2,500 open articles that address current affairs and link back to academic content on JSTOR for context and insight." Perfect for use in the classroom!
Here are 6 things I thought were worth sharing:
Brooklynite. Librarian. Happy Reader!